The Master Training has been renamed to Shadow Work – Processing Inflations Training to better reflect the content. In these 4 classes you will learn how to better facilitate someone who shows up in their inflation on your carpet.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the Shadow Work® Processing Inflations Training (PIT). If you want to get certified as a Shadow Work® Facilitator, this training is part of the prerequisites. If you are already certified, this training will give you some more practice dealing with Flashbacks and inflated participants on your carpet.
- The Processing Inflation Training will give you some solid practice in how to handle Inflated Lover (Flashbacks), Inflated Sovereign and Inflated Magician participants on your carpet. Even if you were exposed to these processes in a BFT, we did not give you a chance to practice them.
- The Processing Inflation Training will also help you get ready for the Advanced Facilitator Training by giving you some practice in self processing.
You want to take this class:
- If you want to get certified as a Shadow Work Group Facilitator. This training is mandatory for certification (if you did not learn Flashback, Immediate Bad Guy and Shadow Reversal in your BFT).
- If you are going to hold a container by yourself, like a Shadow Work Practice Group.
- If you are going to facilitate in any container without someone present who knows how to handle extreme circumstances, like a flashback.
Karin has a mastery of the material. She strikes a great balance between sharing the information and keeping on schedule. She is very welcoming with questions and has a genuine desire for the participants to learn, understand and apply the material, not just “get through it”. Thank you Karin!
~ John Geizyk
Details: The Processing Inflations Training contains four 3-hour classes. You can take only one class, or sign up for all 4 at a reduced rate. These classes can be taken in any order and each class is offered 4 times per year.
- Pay for one class – $275
- Pay for all 4 – $965 ($135 saving)
- The classes will be delivered live on Zoom.
- Each class will be offered 4 times a year, so if you miss one, you will be invited to come to the next class to practice.
- You will receive a Processing Inflation Training Manual with all the information and process summaries.
- BONUS: Free Q&A session with extra practice opportunities 2 times a year!
Class 1: Inflated Lover – Flashback Training
- Inflated Lover Woundology
- Flashback – what is it?
- How to handle a flashback
Class 2: Inflated Sovereign – Immediate Bad Guy Process
- The theory of the Connection Loop
- Inflated Sovereign Woundology
- Immediate Bad Guy Process
Class 3: Inflated Magician – Shadow Reversal
- Theory behind the Shadow Reversal and predator energy
- The Shadow Reversal Process
Class 4: Self Processing
- How to run a process on yourself
- The power of self processing
- How to set up and execute
Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experiences with me. You taught the materials with compassion and care and capped off the training with a deep and meaningful process in the Self-processing class. My growth continues – thanks so much for being a part of it!
~ Rudy Geizyk
If you are thinking that Certification is not your path right now, you can still take this class and learn some very useful skills. These wounds and tools are fun to study, so don’t miss them!
These classes will give you an opportunity to practice working with someone who has a Flashback or shows up in their inflation, in a safe training container.
In Shadow Work, we believe that in order to really master your skills you must do your own work. Self-processing is a powerful tool for doing that work. In this class you will get coached through a powerful process of your own. Self-Processing helps you to know your own shadows and thereby reduce the risk of being triggered or “stirred up” by someone’s inflation.
Your trainer and guide for this class is Karin Green, a Shadow Work Mentor and a Certified BFT and AFT Trainer. If you have any questions, email Karin at Karin@shadowwisdom.com or schedule a 30min call using this link https://go.oncehub.com/ShadowWorkConsultation
In each class, I will teach and discuss the Inflated Wound, go through the Summary of the Process for that Wound, show a Demonstration of the Process, and give you some time to practice with other classmates with feedback.
You will also have the opportunity to pair up with other students to practice outside of the class.
Here are the dates for the classes. Each class is offered twice in the spring and twice in the fall at different times. (If none of these dates or times works for you, please contact Karin with your interest so we can explore other options.)
NOTE: All times are in Eastern Time (2023)
|Class 1||Inflated Sovereign – |
Immediate Bad Guy Process
|Saturday – Feb 4, 10 am (ET)|
Wednesday – Feb 8, noon (ET)
|Class 2||Self Processing||Wednesday – May 3, noon (ET)|
Saturday – May 6, 10 am (ET)
|Class 3||Inflated Lover – Flash back||Saturday – March 4, 10 am (ET)|
Wednesday – March 15, noon (ET)
|Class 4||Inflated Magician – Shadow Reversal||Saturday – April 1, 10 am (ET)|
Wednesday – April 5, noon (ET)
If these dates do not work for you, connect with Karin to see if there are alternative dates.
Or if you have any questions Schedule a 30min call: https://go.oncehub.com/ShadowWorkConsultation
The Shadow Work Masters Training with Karin was a repeat for me, as I received this training early on as part of my BFT. It was still so beneficial to have this opportunity to go through each of these aspects one session at a time and practice each through facilitating and doing a self process! I received more clarity about overall shadow work processes, cosmologies, and dynamics while having the opportunity to practice the scripts of each process. It was great to do this virtually as it helps to step back through the screen and have a magician’s bird’s eye view while learning and integrating the knowledge. It also helped me learn ways to practice shadow work virtually as I continue to learn with less in-person contact and reduces the need to travel. Thank you, Karin (and others) for making this work more accessible by providing these trainings virtually! ~ Kristin Wilson