This training is offered as 4 individual classes that can be taken in any order and started at anytime. Each class is offered 4 times per year. How’s that for flexibility?
I am excited to offer you the Shadow Work® Masters Training. If you want to get certified as a Shadow Work® Coach or Facilitator, this training is part of the prerequisites. If you are already certified, this training will give you some more practice dealing with Flashbacks and inflated participants on your carpet.
- The Masters Training will give you some solid practice in how to handle Flashbacks (Inflated Lover), Inflated Sovereign and Inflated Magician participants on your carpet. Even if you were exposed to these processes in a BFT, we did not give you a chance to practice them.
- The Masters Training will also help you get ready for the Advanced Facilitator Training by giving you some practice in self processing.
You want to take this class:
- If you want to get certified as a Shadow Work Group Facilitator, Coach, or Consultant this training is mandatory for certification (if you did not learn Flashback, Immediate Bad Guy and Shadow Reversal in your BFT).
- If you are going to hold a container by yourself, like a Shadow Work Practice Group.
- If you are going to facilitate in any container without someone present who knows how to handle extreme circumstances, like a flashback.
Details: The Masters Training contains four 3-hour classes. You can take only one class, or sign up for all 4 at a reduced rate. These classes can be taken in any order and each class is offered 4 times per year.
- Pay for one class – $265
- Pay for all 4 – $925 ($135 saving)
- The classes will be delivered live on Zoom.
- Each class will be offered 4 times a year, so if you miss one, you will be invited to come to the next class to practice.
- You will receive a Master Training Manual with all the information and process summaries.
- BONUS: Free Q&A session with extra practice opportunities 4 times a year!
Class 1: Inflated Lover–Flashback Training
- Inflated Lover Woundology
- Flashback – what is it?
- How to handle a flashback
Class 2: Inflated Sovereign – Immediate Bad Guy Process
- The theory of the Connection Loop
- Inflated Sovereign Woundology
- Immediate Bad Guy Process
Class 3: Inflated Magician – Shadow Reversal
- Theory behind the Shadow Reversal and predator energy
- The Shadow Reversal Process
Class 4: Self Processing
- How to run a process on yourself
- The power of self processing
- How to set up and execute
If you are thinking that Certification is not your path right now, you can still take this class and learn some very useful skills. These wounds and tools are fun to study, so don’t miss them!
These classes will give you an opportunity to practice working with someone who has a Flashback or shows up in their inflation, in a safe training container.
In Shadow Work, we believe that in order become a Master you must do your own work. Self-processing is a powerful tool for doing that work.
Your trainer and guide for this class is Karin Green, a Certified BFT and AFT Trainer. If you have any questions, call Karin (507) 479-8206.
In each class, I will teach and discuss the Inflated Wound, go through the Summary of the Process for that Wound, show a Demonstration of the Process, and give you some time to practice with other classmates with feedback.
You will also have the opportunity to pair up with another student to practice outside of the class.
Here are the dates for the classes. Each class is offered twice in the spring and twice in the fall at different times. (If none of these dates or times works for you, please contact me with your interest so we can explore other options.) NOTE: All times are Eastern Standard