Certified Shadow Work® Coach
HOUSTON, TX, USA
Kim Siongco envisions a world in which individuals offer themselves acceptance, based on who they are and not what they do. Kim understands that the actions people take, from a place of centered, unconditional love of self will bring inspiration and goodness to relationships, families, work environments, churches, governments, and all systems of the world.
Kim is a Certified Shadow Work® Group Facilitator and Coach. She maintains personal coaching sessions for individuals and couples, as well as transformative growth weekend experiences for circles of women, individuals, and couples.
What might lead you to an initial call with Kim…
- Feeling like your emotions are in control of you, rather than you in control of them
- All around “stuck” sensation
- Not having the life or the thing you want, or perhaps not even knowing what you really want at all
- Wanting a painful dynamic to stop
- Mid-life reset
- Relationship reset
- Not knowing what to do with all the voices in your head
- Forgiveness for yourself or someone else
- A desire to live your best life
- Anxiety or chronic fear
- Anger or rage
- Discovery that you want healthy support in your life, but you are unsure how to get it
- Relationship issues that are no longer serving you
- Desire to know your authentic self
- A need for genuine support and safety
- Confusion about discerning issues from deal-breakers in your relationship(s)
What you can expect in deciding to move forward with Kim…
Individual or couples coaching sessions, which are customized to fit the needs of each client or couple.
Kim may recommend:
- half or full day intensives,
- one-hour touch-and-go sessions, and/or
- two-hour work sessions
The pace of each individual or couple varies. Some are hardwired for a slower transformation and some for a quick one. (This says nothing about your IQ and everything about your amazing and unique wiring.)
Kim is available for a phone call or virtual appointments, as well as in person office appointments. The relationship with Kim will always begin with an initial half-hour phone conversation.
In sessions, you will get:
- a safe space to explore the many parts of you, all those voices in your head, to be fully heard and valued
- tools to equip you in an honoring and positive communication style for speaking to yourself and others
- support in the transformation of the self (or selves, for couples)
- an awareness of the importance emotions play in your life and how to “listen” to them instead of repress them
- discovery, renewal, acceptance, guidance, awareness
More about Kim…
Kim is a mother to three adult children and a “Lala” to three toddlers. She is a partner to her husband, a woman connected to the Divine God, her higher power, and an individual who continues to utilize support in her own life to grow and transform.
Kim has experienced the painful but amazing re-birth of herself in her mid-life years. She has reached a place of peace after many losses due to her re-birthing process. One of those losses was a marriage of twenty years.
Kim loves her family, beaches, forests, hills, and mountains. She loves books, hikes, herself, her God, and watching people’s expressions when they get a magical revelation of love for themselves.