- This event has passed.
Shadow Work Way Of The Horse – Cañon City, CO – 4 days
This retreat for men and women is a unique personal growth opportunity in the majestic setting of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. You can honor your true self by bringing it into the light with all your gifts and strengths in a safe, experiential, natural setting. Our time together is a blend of teaching and experiential learning with horses and nature (all time with the horses is ground work and involves no riding – no horse experience is necessary to participate).
The Venue for this Shadow Work event is Badger Creek Ranch. The cost for the 4-night stay at Badger Creek Ranch is $560.00 and includes:
- Lodging – semi-private rooms.
- All meals and snacks
- All materials and ranch activities
We choose to separate the lodging and food cost from the workshop facilitation/tuition fee for the 4-night retreat. We do not set a specific tuition fee. We choose to trust in your thoughtfulness, generosity, and in the value of the training. We will ask at the end of the retreat for a contribution based on your value received, ability to pay, and desire to support the work we are offering in the world.
The gifts of Shadow Work®…
- Connect to your life’s purpose, step into leadership, step into the power to bless and support yourself and others, increase ability to make powerful choices. The direction of the sovereign with esteem and positivity.
- Open up to emotions, deeper capacity to love and let love in, claim creativity, listen to the wisdom of our bodies. The direction of the lover with openness.
- Gain perspective, find solutions to problems, understand patterns in your life and transform them, and learn about your relationship with trust. The direction of the magician with awareness.
- Set and hold healthy boundaries, achieve goals, be in service to self, confidence and power. The direction of the warrior with truth and courage.