Shadow Work Weekend – Alberta, Canada – 3 days
WHEN: April 17-19, 2020
- Friday: 6p-10p
- Saturday: 10a-6p
- Sunday: 9a-4p
WHERE: StoneHedge Eco-Farm; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (South of Sherwood Park)
WHO: This workshop is for you if you are interested in:
- learning more about yourself
- exploring how to shift your role in interpersonal dynamics that no longer work
- moving to the other side of “stuck” life situations that are unproductive, painful, harmful (to yourself or others), or that you’re simply sick of!
WHY: Because life is even better when we’re living it FULLY! And doing Shadow Work® is one great way to help do that. Shadow Work® is a personal growth modality that gives you the opportunity to check yourself out in a new way. You get to look at your own life dynamics from a new perspective within you (guided by trained facilitators), and you get to decide if and how you want to change them. You’ll likely learn about aspects of yourself that you’ve been curious about but never really had clarity. And you might even be surprised at “new” parts of you that have been there all along! Sometimes just being able to see things differently help shine light in areas that were previously “in shadow” and not accessible.
- Early bird registration by March 11th: $300 USD ($390 CAD)
- Starting March 12th, sliding scale: $350-$500 USD ($455 – $650 CAD)
- Pre-registration required.
- This is an all-gender, non-residential seminar. You are responsible for your lodging, meals, and transportation during the weekend. Snacks will be provided. Lunch may be an option on Saturday and Sunday for a small fee.